By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that this was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing or speak or when I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked.
- 20 years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, Investment News, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
- International TV host of Cindy Uncorked on E360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England
- 20 years of keynote speaking, leading trainings and developing strategy for companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto
Story-Tell to Sell Intensive Workshop
IN WRITING YOUR SIGNATURE STORY YOU WILL…
• Uncover what sets you apart to grab more attention
• Understand how to connect emotionally to be memorable
• Know how to structure your story to make an instant impact
• Develop storytelling skills to illustrate your expertise and credibility
THIS TRAINING WILL IMPACT YOUR SPEAKING CAREER AND BUSINESS IF YOU…
• Want to land paid speaking engagements
• Want to magnetize people to you
• Increase your influence with the power of your words
• Easily want to engage anyone you speak with
• Use video in your marketing and need to make sure that your stories compel people to take action
• Struggle with generating clients and sales from networking
• Want to be seen for your brilliance
• Have had good results but have hit a wall with going to the next level
• Are ready to make a bigger impact with your message
Date and Time
Fri, June 15, 2018
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
ICON – 5th Inning Lounge
321 Tenth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101