By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that this was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing or speak or when I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked.
- 20 years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, Investment News, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and Forbes
- International TV host of Cindy Uncorked on E360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide
- CEO of Minerva Enterprises LLC
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England
- Winner of the 2018 Bronze Telly Award in the category of Social Issues for her body shaming episode
- 20 years of keynote speaking, leading trainings and developing strategy for companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto
Our Voice Too Movement – Launch Party – NYC
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
We are on a mission to bridge the major pay gap for women in the speaking industry. It is our time for #OurVoiceToo! To be part of history, join us for our Launch Party and learn how to be a high paid speaker and/or get your voice heard in the boardroom, sales conventions, networking and much more!
Captivate and Convert – Weehawken, NJ – Overlooking NYC
November 6th to 8th, 2019
At this #1 event for thought leaders & speakers to build your revenue through impactful presentations, Cindy will show you how to gain mass influence.