Welcome to daring, truth tellers that love show tunes, comedy, adventure and big love!
I love to #GetUncorked and have real conversations around social issues, such as invisible illness, abuse, healthy sexuality and equality.
Whether you are experiencing me sing or speak; or watching my Award-Winning TV show #CindyUncorked, you will find yourself inspired to get sassy, be brave and #LiberateYourVoice.
Liberate Your Voice
Have you ever felt invisible? And like your voice wasn’t being heard? Every person on this planet battles their own challenges that are quite often ‘invisible’ to others.
The book will give you deep insights and strategies into how to go past the outside noise to connect with your inner wisdom and trust your power.
The show is a sassy, gutsy and touching musical comedy with songs from the Broadway stage and beyond, along with stories on how to be seen and let your voice be heard when you are navigating illness, conditions and obstacles that are unseen.
By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that this was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing or speak or when I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked.
- 20 years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, Investment News, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and Forbes
- International TV host of Cindy Uncorked on E360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide
- CEO of Minerva Enterprises LLC
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England
- Winner of the 2018 Bronze Telly Award in the category of Social Issues for her body shaming episode
- 20 years of keynote speaking, leading trainings and developing strategy for companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto. Has shared stages with Robert Herjavec (“Shark Tank”), Bob Proctor, Lisa Nichols and many other notables.
Oscar’s Extravaganza Party
Los Angeles, CA
February 13th, 2020
Cindy will be interviewing celebrities and Oscar Nominees on the red carpet at the 3rd largest Oscar party – EXTRAVAGANZA!! The 5th Annual Roger Neal & Maryanne Lai Oscar Viewing Dinner, Suite and After Party on February 9th.
Women’s Wisdom Luncheon
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
February 13th, 2020
Cindy will be speaking to Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners on “How to Deliver the Perfect Pitch.”
BMW Supplier Diversity Conference
April 8th, 2020
Cindy is the breakout speaker.