By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that this was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing or speak or when I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked.
- 20 years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, Investment News, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and Forbes
- International TV host of Cindy Uncorked on E360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide
- CEO of Minerva Enterprises LLC
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England
- Winner of the 2018 Bronze Telly Award in the category of Social Issues for her body shaming episode
- 20 years of keynote speaking, leading trainings and developing strategy for companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto
C-Suite Network Thought Summit
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Cindy is speaking at this amazing event for thought leaders on how to monetize your speaking. C-Suite Network Advisors are masterminds equipped with the knowledge you need to build your brand, bring you up to date with media trends and get your work in the right hands.
Captivate and Convert
November 6th to 8th, 2019
At this #1 event for thought leaders & speakers to build your revenue through impactful presentations, Cindy will show you how to gain mass influence.