By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that this was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing or speak or when I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked.
- 20 years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, Investment News, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
- International TV host of Cindy Uncorked on E360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide
- CEO of Speaker Stardom
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England
- Winner of the 2018 Bronze Telly Award in the category of Social Issues for her body shaming episode
- 20 years of keynote speaking, leading trainings and developing strategy for companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto
Innovation Uncorked is a spin off from Cindy’s other TV show, Cindy Uncorked and will be airing on e360tv in winter 2019. Instead of tackling social issues, this show shakes up the business world, offering creative ways to be innovative, stand out and be a mass influencer. Get on the red carpet and #GetUncorked at one of our experiential events where we will be filming some of the episodes:
Previous and Upcoming Tour Dates
Innovation Uncorked Toronto
Are you baffled about how to get your business and message to stand out and get more people to hire you? Do you want to know the secrets that top performers and major influencers use to catapult their cause?
Join us on for this Red Carpet, Experiential Event to Unlock Unconventional Ways to Get Press, Sell More and Grow Your Business. Plus we will be filming live at the event for the TV show #InnovationUncorked on e360tv and you could be featured when it airs to 190+ million screens!
This experiential event wiil give you revolutionary ideas and tools to get your fresh, cutting edge work out to the world.