AWARD-WINNING TV PERSONALITY, SINGER, ENTERTAINER, KEYNOTE SPEAKER & PRESENTATION TRAINER
Liberate Your Voice
By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that performing was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing, speak or emcee, I am training my clients on presentation skills or I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked!
- 20+ years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States, working alongside Broadway professionals, Emmy winners and more.
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and Forbes
- Award-winning TV host of Cindy Uncorked on e360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide.
- Winner of the 2018 Bronze Telly Award in the category of Social Issues for her body shaming episode alongside CBS News.
- Author of “Liberate Your Voice: How to Trust Your Power in a World That Shuts You Down.”
- 20+ years of keynote speaking, leading presentation trainings and developing strategy to catapult influence and sales conversions.
- Has worked with companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto.
- Has shared stages with Robert Herjavec (“Shark Tank”), Bob Proctor, Lisa Nichols and many other notables.
- Specialized in the areas of speaking voice, body language, content delivery, and leadership presence.
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England