By age 3, I was already wearing blue sequins, singing classics (I am woman hear me roar!) and dancing around my living room to my audience of millions. Since then I have worked with Broadway directors, Emmy winners and countless others gracing thousands of stages.
I have known since I was a fetus swimming in my mother’s belly and sporting jazz hands, that this was my destiny but…
I was born ready to die. I had a 20 percent chance of living, heart failure, and structural damage on the left side of my body. Following my three heart surgeries, I was left with a lifetime of chronic pain and illness.
When I was fourteen the doctors said, “OK, we saved you but you’re going to need a fourth heart surgery and you’re going to be on medication for life. Don’t do anything more than general courses; don’t do anything more than walking.” I thought, “Don’t you mess with me. You have no idea who you’re dealing with!”
So, I got a university degree and then climbed into some active volcanoes, traveled to over 25 countries mostly on my own, and got knocked over by an ass while hiking up a cliff!
I’ve always had a big personality, been unconventional, and fought for the underdog so you can expect nothing less when I take the stage to sing or speak or when I am on my TV show #CindyUncorked.
- 20 years in musical theater and comedy improv acting in Canada and the United States
- 10 years of opera training
- Honors BA in Music and Kinesiology (specialization in relaxation therapy), York University, Toronto, Canada
- Studied with Second City, Royal Conservatory of Music, Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, and Livent of Canada.
- Featured in Inc. Magazine, Investment News, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and Forbes
- International TV host of Cindy Uncorked on E360tv and appearing on 186 million screens worldwide
- CEO of Minerva Enterprises LLC
- Received highest Call to Service Award from former US president Barack Obama
- Received Diamond Jubilee Medal from Queen Elizabeth II of England
- Winner of the 2018 Bronze Telly Award in the category of Social Issues for her body shaming episode
- 20 years of keynote speaking, leading trainings and developing strategy for companies such as MetLife and Royal LePage, and the University of Toronto. Has shared stages with Robert Herjavec (“Shark Tank”), Bob Proctor, Lisa Nichols and many other notables.
C-Suite Network Conference
New York City, NY
December 10th, 2019
Cindy is delivering a workshop “Speaking Up to Stand Out.”
Liberate Your Voice (One Woman Show)
New York City, NYC
January 14th, 2020
Every person on this planet battles their own challenges that are quite often ‘invisible’ to others. Liberating Your Voice is a sassy, gutsy and hilarious musical show that shares deep wisdom around how to be seen and let your voice be heard when you are navigating illness, conditions and obstacles that are unseen.
Grow 2020 (Business Retreat)
San Antonio, TX
January 16th and 17th, 2020
Cindy is the keynote speaker + workshop leader at The Grow Retreat
It’s a one-of–kind, carefully-screened 2-day retreat where business leaders have the opportunity to work directly with true titans of the business world to directly address their own business strategies for the upcoming year to create exponential growth
BMW Supplier Diversity Conference
April 8th, 2020
Cindy is the breakout speaker.